Laser Hair Removal
Medical grade technology using a diode laser to safely and permanently reduce unwanted hair on the face and body for both men and women.
No more relentless shaving, plucking and waxing. Take the stress out of hair removal! Convenient, fast and worth it.
Note: Complimentary test patch and consultation are required.
Laser Hair Removal Treatments
Below is our price list for various treatments for both women and men.
Prices are shown as a single treatment
- Lip – $29
- Chin – $29
- Front of Neck – $49
- Jaw Line-$49
- Lower Arm – $69
- Underarm – $59
- Hands & Fingers – $49
- Belly Line– $39
- Bikini Line – $49
- Extended Bikini $69
- Brazilian – $125
- Buttocks – $75+
- Lower Leg – $125
- Upper Leg-$125
- Full Leg – $249
- Feet -$39
- Ears – $29
- Beard – $150
- Sideburns -$39
- Back of Neck – $49
- Brows (Between )- $39
- Hand & Fingers – $65/$175
- Chest -$159
- Upper Back – $159
- Lower Back-$159
- Full Back – $319
- Shoulders – $89
- Upper Arm-$69
- Lower Arm-$69
Waxing and Sugaring
Waxing uses hard and soft wax made from resins to remove facial and body hair. Waxing removes the hair from its root, and so lasts longer than shaving or depilatory creams. We offer waxing of both the face and body.
Sugaring is a paste made with lemon, water, and sugar melted at low to medium heat. Once cooled, it can be used just like waxing. Because the sugar paste is only three ingredients, if you have had an allergic reaction to waxing or waxes before, sugaring is a great option for you. We presently only offer body sugaring.
Not sure which method to choose? Ask your skin therapist which method is best for your skin and hair type.
Waxing and Sugaring Treatments
Below is our price list for various waxing and sugaring treatments for both women and men.
- Lip and Chin – $28
- Lip – $15
- Brow – $17
- Chin – $17
- Underarms – $30
- Extended Bikini – $44
- Brazilian – $68
- Brazilian+ – ??*
- Half Leg – $44
- Full Leg – $74
- Lower Arms – $36
*Includes six inches of upper leg.
- Ears – $17
- Nose – $17
- Chest – $49
- Upper Back – $57
- Shoulders – $45
- Full Back – $74
- Full Arms – $45
It is extremely important to read these cautions before getting a waxing or sugaring service.
Temporarily Not Available at this time
Remove unwanted hair permanently. This is the best option for blonde, white or grey hair that does not otherwise respond to laser treatment.
- 15 Minutes – $25
- 30 Minutes – $50
- 45 Minutes – $75
- 60 Minutes – $100
Pre- and Post- Treatment Instructions
Do not shave or trim hair 36 to 48 hours before your appointment.
Clean skin reduces the risk of post-treatment irritation. Keep lotions and makeup to a minimum on areas being treated and for at least 24-hours afterward.
After a treatment, use a gentle cleanser with gentle pressure and rinse with cool water and clean towel. If necessary, blot lightly with a suitable skin antiseptic such as witch hazel. Do not scratch or squeeze the treated area.
It is normal for the treated area to be red and slightly swollen. Both of these conditions usually disappear within an hour or two, but can last longer. If the skin remains puffy, pink or warm after you return home, aa cold cloth can be applied to the treated area. Repeat as necessary. An application of pure Aloe Vera gel may be helpful to soothe and hydrate the skin. Please let us know if swelling persisted for longer than 24 hours.
Occasionally, a tiny pustule containing fluid resembling a whitehead may appear two or three days after treatment. These are common for skin that tends to be oily, prone to clogged follicles, acne or ingrown hairs. Cleansing or treating this condition with an acne cleanser with salicylic acid is helpful as a spot treatment. Sometimes, a tiny scab may appear within a week following treatment. This is also normal. DO NOT remove this scab or scarring may result. The area will heal from underneath and the crust will come off by itself.
Do not apply makeup to the treated area for at least 24 hours. If makeup is applied, please consider using only fresh makeup (purchased within the last 90 days) to minimize the risk of reaction or infection. Do not used soiled powder puffs, makeup brushes or other applicators to apply makeup to freshly treated skin. It’s best to use a clean one each time.
Please avoid the use of fragranced lotions or creams to area until the skin heals over.
Avoid exposure to the sun to treated areas as much as possible during your course of treatment. If you must be out in the sun, wear a sunblock of at least SPF 30 containing zinc oxide (which also assists with healing).
Wait until any visible opening in the skin heals over, two or three days, preferably longer, before using hot tubs, saunas, public swimming pools, ponds/lakes.
In general, avoid and kind of activity that would subject the treated skin to irritating conditions such as heat, friction or an irritant on the skin, even perspiration, while it is in the healing stage.
Dermaplaning is a process which removes dead skin cells and fine vellus hair using a sterile blade. This treatment will give you smooth and fresh looking skin.
45 Minutes – $80
- Please let your skincare specialist know if you are using any topical medications or on blood thinners
- Let your skincare specialist know if you have been diagnosed with cold sores or Herpes simplex
- No shaving, peels, waxing, or aggressive exfoliations one week prior to Dermaplaning treatments
- You should wait 7 days after receiving Botox or Dermal Fillers to receive Dermaplaning treatments
There is no pain or discomfort during the Dermaplaning procedure. It is best to relax and allow the skincare specialist to move and manipulate the position of your head and face. There is no gum chewing allowed during the treatment and talking will be restricted by your skincare specialist at certain key times during the treatment.
Post Treatment Care Instructions
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser, use tepid water, and avoid any scrubs, topical products that contain alpha or beta hydroxy acids, retinols or Retin A for approximately 72 hours. If irritation occurs after applying the above products, wait a few more days to allow your skin to heal.
- No swimming in chlorinated pool or hot tub for the next 3 days.
- Avoid sun exposure as much as possible for a minimum of 3 days post treatment. Be careful of sun exposure and wear sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher daily for 2 weeks. (Of course we recommend daily sunscreen ALWAYS!)
- Avoid excessive heat 3 days post treatment, i.e. heavy workouts, steam rooms or saunas, etc.
- Avoid facial waxing for 7 days
- Avoid Dermal Fillers or Botox for 2 to 4 weeks based on area
- Do not pick, scratch, or aggressively rub the treated area
- Do apply serums as absorption levels will be elevated
- You may experience slight peeling for the first few days. Slight windburn sensation and/or blotchiness are normal for the first few days
- Skin care products may tingle or slightly bum for the first 2 days
- For best results, Dermaplaning treatments are recommended every 3-5 weeks