Venus Legacy™ Body Sculpting
- Reduces focal fat
- Improves appearance of skin
- Smoothes cellulite
- Trim & Tite™ Technology.
The Venus Legacy™ device is an effective non-surgical skin treatment that can be done after weight loss or to a focal area of fat. It works safely and comfortably hating the tissue under the skin’s surface, which naturally increased collagen & elastin production to increase skin tone and elasticity. It will also help to further contour your body & smooth out areas where a pocket of fat is not evening out emptying out the fat cells & reducing the size.
Venus Legacy™, a medical aesthetic device licensed by Health Canada & approved by FDA in the US, combines radio frequency energy and magnetic pulses with a suction component to tighten skin and reduce cellulite while reducing pockets of fat.
Immediate, long term results for skin tightening of the face, neck and body as well as cellulite reduction & stretch mark reduction.
Features no downtime, allowing you to return to your normal daily activities right after a treatment.
Recommended treatment series of 8-10 sessions every 5-7 days.
Maintenance recommended after the initial series – one treatment every 8-12 weeks.
Cost per Area – $210
Receive 3 FREE with package of 7 sessions.
- Smooth Cellulite
- Reduce Focal Fat
- Lessen Stretch Mark Visibility
- Tighten Lax Skin
- Diminish Wrinkles
- Safe for All Skin Types
- No Downtime
- Low Risk of Burns, Bruises or Blisters
- Scientifically Proven Technology and Energy
Pre- and Post-Treatment Instructions
- Active Inflammation and/or Infection in the Treated Area.
- Current or History of Cancer & Premalignant Condition.
- Degenerative neurologic diseases.
- Diseases Stimulated by Heat, (such as recurrent Herpes simplex in the treatment area).
- Internal Defibrillator /Pacemaker.
- Metal implants in the treated area excluding dental implants.
- Uncontrolled Disorder of the Thyroid Gland.
- Varicose Veins.
- Pregnancy, IVF procedure
- Skin Related Autoimmune Diseases.
- Silicone implants and injections in treated area.
Before Your Treatment:
- All jewelry and/or metal items have to be removed prior to your visit.
- Ensure that skin is clean and free from lotions, creams and make-up.
- Treatment areas cannot contain tattoo’s.
After Your Treatment:
- After your treatment(s) you may experience temporary mild swelling and/or redness for a few hours. We do not want you to use ice or cold compresses.
- Keep hydrated to help your body get rid of the contents of your emptied fat cells.
- Your normal skin care regime may be resumed-including sun block and/or make up the same day.
- A gentle non-exfoliating cleanser and light moisturizer can be used the day of Treatment. We recommend following the treatment protocol which is consistently doing your treatments one week apart to get the maximum results. If not, results will vary. Don’t forget to schedule your next treatment. We will be happy to coordinate follow-up appointments around your schedule to minimize any inconvenience.
Microneedling is a treatment that uses small sterile needles to prick the skin. The purpose is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother firmer and toned skin.
A Skinpen® procedure is proven to improve appearance of acne scarring. It treats melasma, fine lines and wrinkles. A series of 3-6 recommended every 4 weeks.
Consultation – Complimentary
Single Treatment – $379
Package of 3 Treatments – $1023
Pre- and Post-Treatment Instructions
Instructions and Precautions
- Avoid sun exposure/bums twenty-four (24) hours prior to treatment.
- Discontinue use of retinoids 5 days prior to treatment.
- You should not have an active breakout, active cold sores, or open lesions. If this occurs, your microneedling treatment should be rescheduled.
- Allow at least 7 day s after autoimmune therapies before having a microneedling treatment.
- Wait six (6) months following Accutane use.
- Skin types Fitzpatrick IV-VI, pigment may darken prior to lightening.
- Wait at least:
- Forty-eight (48) hours before or after Botox treatment to have a microneedling treatment.
- Two (2) weeks before or after any fillers such as Juvederm.
- One (1) month before or after laser treatments such as IPL, chemical peels or Microdermabrasion treatments.
Instructions and Precautions
- Only use the Rescue Calming Complex for the next twenty-four (24) hours. Do not use any other skincare products (cleansers, moisturizers, or sunblocks).
- Days 2 through 4 post procedure: Use a gentle cleanser and a zinc oxide sunblock as well as continue using the Rescue Calming Complex.
- Avoid exercise for three (3) days following the procedure.
- No sun exposure for three (3) days.
What to Expect:
- Day 1 – Mild to moderate redness and swelling, similar to a sunburn. No sunscreen or makeup.
- Day 2 – Some persistent redness and swelling may be present. May apply sunscreen and makeup.
- Day 3 – Most redness, bruising, and swelling almost gone.
- Day 4 – Return to normal appearance without makeup
A professional exfoliating treatment that is a comfortable & effective Way to clean up skin, purge pores, reduce surface pigmentation & help diminish. fine lines. It uses crystals to knock off dead skin cells then vacuum s them up.
45 Minutes – $140
Pre- & Post-Treatment Instructions
Before your treatment:
- Discontinue use of depilatories or waxing or any products or treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Discontinue sun exposure or use of tanning booths at least 14 days prior to your treatment (we recommend this practice is discontinued altogether).
- Discontinue use of any topical retinoids for at least 3-5 days prior to your treatment. This may include: Tretinoin, Retin:-A®, Renova®, Differin®, Tazorac®).
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment.
- Please avoid any laser or electrolysis treatments ( of any kind) at least 7 days prior to your treatment; unless otherwise recommended by your aesthetician.
After your treatment:
- Your skin may have a slight rosy glow for approximately 24–48 hours. It may also have a
“wind-burn” sensation if your skin is extremely sensitive. This can be more common in the colder/dryer months and gentle/calming products may be necessary to help with the sensation.
- Please use all gentle products for the next 3-5 day s after your treatment or until you feel as though you are no longer sensitive to your home care products.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin twice daily along with any recommended home care products.
- It is recommended that other topical, over-the-counter medications or alpha hydroxy acids not be applied to the skin 1-2 day s post procedure, as they may cause irritation.
- Discontinue use of any topical retinoids for at least 3 days after to your treatment or longer based on your sensitivity. This may include: tretinoin, Retin-A®, Renova®, Differin®, Tazorac®).
- A void direct sun exposure for 1-2 days after your treatment.
- Use a sunscreen every day that blocks both UV A and UVB rays, preferably one containing a SPF of 30 or higher (we recommend wearing a sunscreen everyday).
- Do not go tanning for at least 2 weeks post-procedure. This practice should be discontinued due to the increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- Do not have electrolysis, facial waxing and/or depilatories for approximately l-2 weeks.