Spray tanning is the most efficient ways to get that bronzed glow
And without the harmful effects of UV from sun exposure and tanning beds. It’s proven that skin overexposed to the sun or other UV is far more prone to sunburn, skin conditions, premature ageing, and most dreaded, skin cancer. While the sun is vital in providing us vitamins and minerals that we need to be healthy, overexposure can be dangerous.
With a Spray Tan, not only can you attain a natural-looking tan, but you will achieve that tan the safe and healthy way.
The benefits of spray tanning also extend into the world of “feeling good”. Who isn’t happier sporting a healthy looking radiance, rather than pale pasty skin!
Spray tanning offers other benefits
- Even streak free tan.
- The ability to stay tanned year round.
- Evening out skin tone and hiding blemishes including stretch marks and leg veins.
- Ability to choose depth of tan.
- You look like you have just returned from vacation!!
How to prepare for a spray tan
- Make sure you shave or wax before your appointment, preferably a day before.
- Be sure to exfoliate the day before your appointment.
- Remove ALL moisturizers, makeup and deodorant before you spray tan. This will avoid any streaking or blotchiness.
- Right before application of spray tan, put some Vaseline or moisturizer on your knees, ankles, elbows and palms. This will protect the areas from absorbing too much of the spray tan. Skin is thicker on these areas and may get darker. You can also wipe these areas down after you are sprayed. Put some lip balm on your lips. Wear a shower cap to protect hair colour.
- Follow the instructions for when to shower after your spray tan so you get the full bronzing benefit.